Madhav Sharshti Nyas, operating under the name of SAMKALP IAS, is a popular brand that provides guidance to prepare for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC (Union Public Services Commission).
The term We, Us, Our shall mean Madhav Sharshti Nyas.
Please be informed that as a user you are using our services and hence, trust us. Therefore, it becomes pertinent that we are able to provide you with the best quality services with minimal effort. We endeavour to ensure that every user experience is smooth and hassle-free. These Terms and Conditions of Use, guide user behaviour and in the process lay down certain parameters and guidelines, which would be beneficial to both, you and us, the Company.
2. Eligibility Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for Samkalp App and be a Registered User (defined hereunder). As a minor if You wish to use Our Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Samkalp IAS Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents You are mandatorily required to either be a person of competence, complying with Clause 2.1, as mentioned above. To register on the Platform for availing the Services (as deﬁned in Clause 3.1) a login account, which is based on a paid subscription, is required. You become a Subscriber/Subscribed User (hereinafter ‘Subscriber’) once the account is created and an appropriate plan is chosen with the correct payment being done for the plan. To determine Your eligibility as a Subscriber, You will be required to give details to validate Your eligibility by ﬁlling in all mandatory ﬁelds in the Registration Form (or Online Service Subscription Enrolment Form) on Platform. Upon completing all ﬁelds in the Registration Form, You will have access to the ‘Free Content’ or the ‘Basic Plan’ in the capacity of a ‘Registered User’ (hereinafter Registered User) and have the option to purchase a paid subscription of your choice. If You choose to purchase a paid subscription, You will be directed to the purchase page and have the option to select the services and duration for which You wish to become a Subscribed User. Upon receipt of the payment in full (or in Part, if such choice is given by the US), the user would become a “Subscribed User”. After the payment is made, You will receive a conﬁrmation Email/SMS to the registered Email ID/Mobile Number conﬁrming your plan details and credentials for accessing the Platform. Post receipt of the payment in full, the user shall normally be required to submit their one valid identity proof issued by the Government of India i.e. Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter’s ID, MCI card etc, as acceptable by the Us. Upon submission of the valid identity proof, the Platform shall normally conduct a verification process of each such user. In such cases where the user has been asked to submit an identity proof, only on successful completion of the verification process by Us, You will attain the status of a Subscribed User.
4. Subscriber Account, Password and Security If You use the Platform and wish to avail Services by creating a User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose a password which will be the only set of credentials, on the basis of which You will be granted access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there is any compromise to Your account, You can change your password using the ‘Forgot Password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.
9. System Requirements Please note that it is Your responsibility to check that the Mobile Phone, Tablet, Computer or any other device You plan to use to access the subscription is compatible with the minimum speciﬁcation requirement that relates to the subscription You are opting for. You acknowledge and accept that We cannot be held responsible for any technical problems (including but not limited to playback of video content) with any systems, computers or devices You encounter following the commencement of the subscription. Please find below the Minimum System Requirements for using our Platform: Android : 6.0 (Lollipop) & above iOS 8 & Above We recommend the Latest version of Chrome or Firefox. Please note that the above mentioned has been derived based on User experience and is not conclusive or a guarantee that if the above-mentioned criteria is fulfilled, the Platform would work in the like manner. Other unforeseeable circumstances too must be considered while using the services on the Platform.
10. Modifications to Subscription We reserve the right to make modiﬁcations, enhancements or issue clariﬁcations (for example, clariﬁcation of doubt, interactive sessions) to the subscription, including but not limited to changes in Services, number of Services available, pricing and validity of Subscription duration. When we make such changes, We may or may not notify the User of the same and the User will be bound by such modifications, enhancement, changes and amendments, as the case may be. These changes would be called as ‘Editions’ and we have complete discretion to update the same with time, as We deem fit and cannot be challenged by You at any time. We do not guarantee that the contents or features of the previous versions/Editions would be made available post the launch of the new edition.
11. Technical Support and Access We do not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the subscription. We are not obliged to offer You any technical support in relation to your subscription other than the speciﬁc support that has been included as part of the subscription plan You have opted for. You also accept and acknowledge that We cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your subscription as a result of such suspension or any of the following but not limited to: The operation of the internet and the World Wide Web, including but not limited to viruses Any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer You are using to access the Services Failures of telecommunications links and equipment; or Updated browser issues DRM protocols preventing playback of media Not meeting standards any of the minimum system requirements as defined in clause 9.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities We shall not be liable for any interference, virus, hacking, or any such consequence, caused by any network or internet service providers and failure of device manufacturers to support DRM protocols. Any content posted on a third-party platform, by Us or any authorised third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, and policies, of that third-party platform in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL SAMKALP IAS OR ITS EMPLOYEES’, OR ITS AGENTS’, PARTNERS, AND CONTRACTORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE AFORESAID SERVICES TO YOU, EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY SAMKALP IAS FROM YOU, FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBED USER, SAMKALP IAS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
13. Disclaimer of Services You acknowledge and agree that the suggestions and recommendation provided by Us on the Platform, are only suggestions, and You may comply with it at Your choice and option. We offer You various services via the Platform, to help You prepare for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC .
17. Termination or Suspension of Account for Illegalities or suspected Illegalities If there is a suspicion of untoward or illegal activity, We may suspend your account immediately and if required, debar all future access by You to the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel any subscription as We believe has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion without any ﬁnancial liability to You. User’s account will be Blocked for the following reasons (including but not limited to): If found suspicious, Usage of Rooted/ Jailbroken Devices, Emulators, ChromeCast, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Samsung Dex, Cloned APK's 3)TV/ Smart TV/ Apple TV or any other virtual machines. Screen Casting, Screen Recording, Screen Mirroring, Downloading Videos out of Samkalp IAS Platform, Using a camera, phone or any other device to record any Platform content Sharing Samkalp IAS Screen Shots or PDF's in Social Media or any other Network Sharing Samkalp IAS Accounts Credentials with anyone. Usage of Multiple Devices (Other than the permitted Device/s for Personal Use) Abusing Samkalp IAS and Samkalp IAS Faculties. Try to sell Samkalp IAS Accounts and Contents on Samkalp IAS.
19. Security Components You understand that Samkalp IAS Platform and the softwares embodied within Samkalp IAS Platform and the Services you access may include security components that permit digital materials including the Study Materials to be protected, and that use of these Study Materials is subject to usage rules set by Samkalp IAS. You shall not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components, encryptions and usage rules embedded into Website or the specific Services accessible through Your Service account.
22. Intellectual Property Rights We provide You with a single limited license to use and access the Platform and Materials hosted as part of the subscribed Services on devices which We have permitted access at the time of Your subscription to the Services for the limited purpose of accessing the tutorial or associated Study Materials online. The license is speciﬁcally personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the Platform, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, information, logos, button icons, software, audio ﬁles and any other similar content are the exclusive and sole property of Us, the Company. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to Us. The unauthorized copying, modiﬁcation, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited. All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and third-party licensed images are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Platform is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of Us, which is at Our sole discretion, modiﬁcation of the Content, use of the Content on any other website, app or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. At all times, We and/or Our licensors, remain the owner of the intellectual property in the tutorial, and the study materials. No Course and/or study materials or any part thereof may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Us.
24. Exclusions and Limitations The Platform and Services are intended to be used within the jurisdiction of India only. Those who access or use the Platform from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the local laws. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to You, nevertheless, all other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
27. Grievances In case of any grievance arising from the use of Platform, please contact us at +91-9371149842.