Which of the following statements is/are correct with reference to the term of a Governor’s office in an Indian State?
(1) The Governor has security of tenure and fixed term of office.
(2) The Constitution does not lay down any grounds upon which a Governor may be removed by the President.
(3) The Supreme Court has held that the pleasure of the President in removal of the Governor is not subject to judicial review.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
which of the following statements are correct In the context of ‘Indian Judiciary’?
(1) only the Supreme Court have the power to interpret the Constitution.
(2) Indian Judiciary acts as the guardian of the Fundamental Rights.
(3) Indian Judiciary is one of the most powerful judiciaries in the world.
which of the following statements is/are Correct with reference to ‘bicameral legislature’ ?
(1) Countries with large size and diversity usually prefer bicameral legislature.
(2) In India, the procedure to establish Legislative Council in a State is initiated by the State government concerned.
(3) At present only seven Indian States have bicameral legislature in India.
find the features related to 'Indian Judiciary' which have been provided in the Constitution of India?
(1) Judicial Independence
(2) Judicial overreach
(3) Integrated Judiciary for the Union and the States
(4) Each State with its own High Court independent of the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
which of the following statements is/are correct regarding Special status of Jammu & Kashmir under Article 370 which is scrapped recently ?
(1) Jammu & Kashmir had a separate Constitution and a Flag.
(2) The Union Government can impose Financial Emergency in the State.
(3) No emergency due to internal disturbance can be declared in the State without the concurrence of the assembly of the State.